I’ve been tagged by Susie Hawes, http://susiehawes.multiply.com/journal/item/358/tagged.
Her twitter link is http://twitter.com/ghostposts.
Six Random Things about MOI
1. Whenever the Olympics are on, I pretend at least once a day that I’m on the podium receiving my gold medal, too.
2. I’ve practiced my acceptance speech for the Oscar I will win for best original screenplay.
3. Whenever I have really good dreams or thoughts, I sit around, obsessively acting them out until I find a “point” to them.
4. I can’t wait to “loose” myself from my siblings and be a brazen single gal!
5. I have written several good (and bad) stories and poems about the one who has loved me and hurt me the most.
6. I want to hear the person I crush on say, “I want you and only you.”
And now I’m tagging these friends who may either post six random things about anything at their own blogs, or post here and relate their comments to reading and writing, or both. 😉
Here are my six. You can follow these people on http://www.twitter.com/.
The rules to play are easy and you should copy them to your blog…
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.